3 reasons why your business needs Mobile App, Pronto!
Just imagine! You aren’t feeling sleepy around 2:30 AM. All you think would be to take your smartphone and browse! At least check time! There’s no way you are going to take your laptop.
2:30 AM is not the time for physical stores to be open “just” for window-shopping. But apps help! #convenience
Yep. Have done that!
Who knows…Sometimes, window-shopping could end in purchase too! #convenience #secured payment #speed
Yep! Have done that too! #not guilty
Customer, window-shopping at 2:30 AM ended up purchasing at 3 AM! Now…who made it possible?!?
All thanks to mobile apps!
What more reason can I give to say why your ecommerce business or physical store is going to need a mobile app??
Forget about booking a flight or watching Live broadcast of their favorite group’s concert happening in Seoul, via their smartphones, people these days order for their refreshing Dalgona coffee or delicious Chicken Biryani through their smartphones. Even though the shop is round the corner. #daily life
Smartphones made it a lot easier to surf and make instant purchases.
Smartphones have indeed outcasted PCs and laptops not just from physical stores and restaurants but also from the world of online stores!
With increase in the usage of smartphones and the entry of Appstore and Google Playstore, eCommerce has moved from websites to apps.
There’s no doubt, the world has learnt fast and practiced to depend more on mobile apps for purchases, money transactions and games.
Pandemic has made people shift towards online purchases.
eCommerce is blooming, all thanks to m-commerce!
Let’s see why you should consider creating an app for your business.
1. 53 % of smartphone users buy from company-specific apps.
So… Have you ever asked yourself, whether the best version of your product is available in Amazon, at a cheaper price?? Have you checked?
A similar product like yours but with more reviews and star ratings, from a different brand! Even legends Sony and Apple are selling on Amazon!
Indeed, the competitor circle has expanded with the entry and rapid growth of eCommerce!
Irrespective of the type of business you do, B2B, B2C, C2C or even C2B, with pandemic and lockdown and work from home, mobile ecommerce apps are taking over the world and for a very good reason!
With lockdown, shoppers are more into mobile apps and purchasing. Having an own company-specific app provides great benefits:
- Your BEST Brand Ambassador! User satisfying UI/UX enhanced mobile apps, with easy navigation will boost customer loyalty.
- Client retention: When clients download your app, it indeed is a sign for frequent buying from you. More purchase equals brand recognition and in turn, loyalty!
- Mobile apps are available and open 24×7, making your business customer-friendly. Better Shopping experience!
- Compared to mobile browsers, apps are proactive and they retrieve the required data in less time. Also, for someone like me who’s already having trouble remembering passwords, apps help to not worry about forgetting URLs!
- Via app, you are providing a personalized shopping experience.
PS: Reports say, 78 % of consumers prefer to use an app than a mobile website for online purchase. That’s right… 78%
2. 60% of users open a push notification, compared to just 20% of emails!
How different are your products?
How unique are your business promotions?
Marketing indeed is one of the biggest headaches for every company, in this competitive world. Especially when you look for strategies to increase sales with spending less for marketing.
Well, the statistics on push notifications is a loud reply to your cry!
Having a mobile app for your eCommerce store or even for your local supermarket could indeed help you run business with:
- Wider exposure
- Increase sales with less expense.
- Gain competitive advantage.
- It’s going to be additional income and nothing less.
- Push notifications are an easy way to keep your customers informed about your sales, restock and deals.
PS: Reports say that average order value in apps is 140% and that’s 130% higher than on mobile sites and desktop sites.
Result, increased conversion rates, reinforced client base… strengthening business in the cheapest digital way possible!
3. A picture is worth a thousand words!
According to statista, the total mobile based e-commerce sales was 2.3 Trillion USD in 2019 compared to the 1.8 Trillion USD in 2018. Not to ignore, but it’s estimated to be around 3.56 Trillion USD in 2021! (Why do I feel like it sounds less??)
Also, according to statista, around 1.56 billion smartphones were sold globally in 2018 but, in 2020, it’s only August and even with lockdown, more than 1.56 billion smartphones were already sold worldwide.
- Well, when it comes to images than words, the point could also refer to how your enhanced UX based product images should be in your mobile apps, to achieve the profit and reach you are looking for!
You know, it’s never too late to walk towards dreams and success!
We, at Ascent24 Technologies, propose a successful execution of your digital platform. Reach us, if you wish to know more about our expertise in software products, mobile apps, e-commerce portals, software modernization and in consulting services.